Terms of Service
- Our general terms and conditions are exclusively authoritative for all offers, deliveries and services. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively (also for cross-border deliveries and services).
- The purchase contract is only concluded when the customer's order is confirmed by us in writing or in some other way or by delivery of the goods.
- The customer pays for the goods in advance. A previous delivery of the goods by us does not release you from the intended payment obligation.
- The goods remain our property until the customer has paid the purchase price and the shipping / delivery costs in full.
- Cancellation policy:
You can cancel your contract declaration within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (e.g. letter, fax (No. 06052-912808-500), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by returning the item withdraw. The period begins with receipt of the goods (receipt) at the earliest. The timely dispatch of the cancellation or the item is sufficient to meet the cancellation deadline. The revocation must be sent to the specified address in the forms mentioned. In the case of an effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits are to be returned.
- Consequences of returns / consequences of revocation:
If you cannot return the received service in whole or in part, or if you can only return it in a deteriorated condition, you may have to compensate us for the value. This does not apply to the surrender of items if the deterioration of the item is solely due to its inspection - as it would have been possible for you in a shop, for example. Incidentally, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by not using the item like an owner and by refraining from anything that may impair its value. If the customer makes use of his right of return, the purchase contract becomes null and void. The return must be made in the insured package for a fee.
The warranty period for new goods is two years in accordance with § 438 Paragraph 1 No. 3 BGB and begins with the delivery of the item. The goods remain our property until the customer has paid the purchase price and the shipping costs in full. In the case of obvious defects, we ask for a written complaint within 8 days of receipt of the goods at the address given.
- Other: All prices (in euros) include statutory VAT (currently 19%).
by Manuela Engel-Dahan